Awhile back when doing a poll on my Instagram feed many of you voted to see more of my favorite everyday products. Truthfully, I’m so used to using the things I use that I forget to share! I keep things pretty simple around product-wise. I usually try to wake up before my son to get some work done and enjoy a silent start to the day. It takes a bit of adjusting, but it really helps me start my day off calmer and at my own pace. As I was thinking of my morning routine every day, I came up with five products that I’m always reaching for.
- Vital Proteins
- Guys, I swear by this stuff! It’s helped my hair grow after all the postpartum nonsense and now I can’t stop using it. I feel like I have pregnancy hair without pregnancy. I put it in my coffee each morning and it’s simply become part of the routine. You can find it by clicking here.
- Yeti Mug
- Lucky for me, I got this in a Christmas gift exchange and I was SO pumped! I love this mug. I haven’t used any of my other mugs since I got it. It’s perfect for mom life with its lid AND keeps your coffee warm for so long. It is perfect for a gift to yourself or a fellow mom trying to drink warm coffee more often! Find it by clicking here.
- As soon as I wake up, I’m always reaching for my robe. I have a rotation of a few knit robes I grab to keep me cozy in the cool mornings. I have two versions of this one from Target! I love how soft it is… and pockets! Find it by clicking here.
- Water Bottle
- Okay, so this may be kind of silly to have to this list, but I seriously walk around with a water bottle all day every day. I’m sensitive to migraines and making sure I’m hydrated is a huge factor in this. I don’t use anything too fancy, just this one I found at Target and have been loving it. It’s lightweight, spill-proof to a curious toddler and holds 28 oz of water. You can find it clicking here.
- Quip Toothbrush
- I always wanted an electric toothbrush, but they always take up so much room and our bathroom is tight. When I saw this, I was so excited to try it! I’ve been using it since Christmas and love it. They also send you new toothbrush heads as a subscription so you don’t even need to worry about it. You can find it by clicking here.
Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll keep sharing more of my favorite products in the weeks to come!
*Links are an affiliate for me to earn a small commission but none of the products are sponsored, just truly products I use every day!*